1. Goodreads suggested that I might know Will in Los Angeles.
2. A guy on the bus said something to his girlfriend about how what I was doing (knitting) was l like origami (I really wish I had caught all of that one).
3. Um. I know there were more than two.
4. Okay, this is not exactly funny, but Grace can now stand unassisted, and is getting very good at walking with her wagon. She has about a week and a half to take her first steps if she wants to do it younger than Sam did (I would prefer that she not, but I don’t seem to get a vote).
5. When I got on the bus home, I noted that it was an express, but then it made all local stops. Until the stop before mine, when it started running express. So I had to backtrack a little, which was actually fine. I made up for it by purchasing beer.
6. Seriously, I know there was more.