See my recap of 2009’s goals here. Here are some (totally disjointed and mostly random) goals for this year.
Have baby. Can I count this, even though I sorta did it in 2009? I certainly don’t want to do it again before 2010 is over.
2. Finish draft of MG novel and show it to Nova.
3. Finish proposal, bible, and pilot script for television idea and get it in front of someone (agent, producer, random person on street, whatever).
4. Write, edit, and release at least one of the pattern booklets I have planned; write and submit at least one pattern proposal to a magazine;
write the patterns for already-submitted proposals (done).
5. Go rollerskating.
6. There is nooooooo number six.
7. Complete at least five items on my Life List.
8. Go on a vacation with my family.
9. Eat more cookies. I mean, um, get back in shape. Same thing, right?
10. Finish making the Advent stockings in time for Advent (not to mention the various other half-finished holiday projects).
There. Ten (shut up, #6 counts) goals for 2010. I think I can.