I stole this idea from Swistle.
- After reading her post I really want a Boston Cream donut, which just happens to be the only thing I think Dunkin Donuts does better than all the other donut places. And there are no Dunkin Donuts in Southern California.
- On nights that Sam wakes (usually from a nightmare), he does not always wake up in time to get to the potty the next morning. I don’t mind at all if he has an accident, but I only have two sets of sheets for each bed and he’s gotten both beds since the last time I did laundry and I DON’T WANT TO DO MORE LAUNDRY.
- I really want to go to the Rhinebeck Sheep & Wool Festival this year. I haven’t been since 1999 or maybe 2000 (I forget) and I WANT TO GO but I can’t afford it AT ALL. I miss upstate New York and I miss the festival and I miss my friends and I need to buy some things and WHINE.
- We need a DVD player, Will probably needs a new computer, I still need new glasses, the car needs a check-up, and we’re going to have to buy a bunch of stuff for this baby (mostly diapers and the like) and WE DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY. I am so tired of not having any money.
- I can’t seem to make any headway on my to-do list or my project pile.
On the plus side, the kitchen is clean (er, as long as you don’t look at the floor) and I’ve been making some really incredible food this week. YAY FARMER’S MARKET for supplying us with such excellent ingredients!
So, what have you got to complain about? Tell me here or go tell Swistle.