Whoorl interviewed me!
1. What are your 2 favorite things about living in LA?
- The weather.
- (And I swear this is different than #1) Being so close to the desert.
2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Sometime before dawn Sam starts his morning marathon nursing. This continues until either he wakes himself up or I wake up enough to realize I can’t wait any longer to pee, at which time I incur his wrath by detaching him from the delicious milk source. So I guess the first thing I do is either a. nurse, b. pee, or c. stumble out of bed with the baby in order to allow Will to sleep, in which case I usually skip peeing and go straight to sitting on the couch trying to focus.
3. Magenta or Plum? Why?
Plum, for two reasons:
- I like the Crayola color.
- It’s also the name of a delicious fruit.
4. If you could have one wish granted by the end of this year, what would it be?
I’d like to sell our original screenplay. (That’s a wish. Getting hired to write other projects for money is a goal. Both would be fine!)
5. Do you believe in past lives?
Yes. No. Maybe! I don’t know. It seems just as likely as heaven. And for a long time I was convinced that I could only be so afraid of being underwater because I’d drowned once. Now I am totally ambivalent about it.
And there you have it!
If you’d like me to interview you for your blog, leave a comment saying so. Please use a real email address so I can email questions to you. The terms of this meme state that you must then offer your readers the same, but I won’t tell if you don’t.