2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence:
- What a good Daddy he is. I’ve always known how good he is with kids, but I could never have imagined just how patient and loving and how much fun he is with Sam.
- What a good cook he’s become. He took over in the kitchen after Sam was born, when I was nursing nonstop and so very sick to boot. He’s gone from making a killer grilled cheese (and that being the extent of his repertoire) to balancing four burners plus the oven, making a meal complete with two proteins (one meat, one veg), without blinking.
2 compliments you give about your husband to others:
- He is a creative genius. There is always a story (or six) developing in his brain. I am so much in awe.
- He reads. This man loves to read. When he was at Big Movie Star’s company, reading six or seven scripts a day, he’d still come home and read a book. Just because.
2 Traits you married him for:
(I don’t think those need to be elaborated on)
2 days you cherished most being together with your husband:
- The night I went into labor with Sam.
- The day I found out my friend Susan had died (cancer, age 60) and he held me while I sobbed.
2 Material things you would give your husband if you inherited a fortune:
- A room of his own, filled with toys.
- A faster Vespa.
2 things you would miss most if he left for 2 weeks:
- Clean dishes.
2 things that crossed your mind the first time you met your future husband:
- Who’s the suit?
- Oh, right, Will…he’s the one who likes movies.
I know — so romantic.
2 favorite dates:
- The first one, because it was the first.
- The last one, because it was the night before we had Sam.
2 funny, odd things you love about your husband:
- He is an encyclopedia. Of character actors, of military organization and tactics, you name it.
- He can’t sleep with a shirt on. (I may get in trouble for that one!)
2 places you have lived with your husband:
- Pittsburgh, in a huge apartment that we loved in a scary building called The Morrowfield.
- Hillsdale, NY, on the second floor of an old farmhouse.
2 favorite vacations:
2 people to tag: